Search for lounges:
Dublin Airport Executive Lounge (Terminal 1)
Dublin International Airport Executive Lounge
- Tranquil setting, comfortable, air-conditioned lounge
- Complimentary drinks, snacks, newspapers and magazines
- Free Wi-Fi access throughout the lounge
- Available for departing flights only
AirportDublin International Terminal 1
Maximum Length of Visit
Maximum 3 hour stay . Entry prior to booked arrival time will be at the discretion of the lounge staff.
Lounge FacilitiesAir Conditioning
Flight Information Monitor
Refreshments (Soft Drinks)
Children AllowedChildren are allowed. Child prices apply to children aged between 2 and 11
Extra InformationMaximum 3 hour stay
Ticketed passengers only
Alcoholic drinks are limited to two per person
All children under 12 years must be accompanied by an adult
The lounge is currently undergoing refurbishment works until 23MAR18. The lounge will remain open but some sections of the lounge will partially close.Alternate lounge:-Dublin Airport Executive Lounge at Terminal 2 located approximately 3 minutes walk from Terminal 1.
- Monday: 05:00 to 21:00 Effective Date: 11-Oct-2013
- Tuesday: 05:00 to 21:00 Effective Date: 11-Oct-2013
- Wednesday: 05:00 to 21:00 Effective Date: 11-Oct-2013
- Thursday: 05:00 to 21:00 Effective Date: 11-Oct-2013
- Friday: 05:00 to 21:00 Effective Date: 11-Oct-2013
- Saturday: 05:00 to 21:00 Effective Date: 11-Oct-2013
- Sunday: 05:00 to 21:00 Effective Date: 11-Oct-2013
Location & DirectionsAirside - pass through Security Checks and follow signs to the lounge. The lounge is situated on the 2nd Level and access is via the stairs or lifts located in the center of the Security Check Area. Access to the lounge is not available after US Preclearance.
Boarding Area CAirside - situated on the 2nd level, Boarding Area C. Proceed through Security Check and turn left towards Boarding Area CAccess to the Lounge is via the stairs or lift which are located on the left hand side (beside retail outlet 'Wrights of Howth').