Just a bit of fun!
- Reply to everything someone says with “that’s what you think.”
- Specify that your drive-through order is “TO-GO.”
- Stamp on little plastic ketchup packets.
- Insist on keeping your car windscreen wipers running in all weather conditions “to keep them tuned up.”
- Practice making fax and modem noises.
- Highlight irrelevant information in scientific papers and “cc” them to your boss.
- Make beeping noises when a large person backs up.
- Whilst driving to your airport parking site beep your horn and wave to strangers.
- Finish all your sentences with the words “in accordance with prophecy.”
- Signal that a conversation is over by clamping your hands over your ears and grimacing.
- Disassemble your pen and “accidentally” flip the ink cartridge across the room.
- Shout random numbers while someone is counting.
- Adjust the tint on your TV so that all the people are green, and insist to others that you “like it that way.”
- Staple pages in the middle of the page.
- Publicly investigate just how slowly you can make a croaking noise.
- If you’re dining in an airport hotel, decline to be seated in the restaurant, and simply eat their complimentary mints at the desk.
- TYPE IN UPPERCASE.
- type only in lowercase.
- dont use any punctuation either
- Buy a large quantity of orange traffic cones and re-route whole streets.
- Repeat the following conversation a dozen times.
“DO YOU HEAR THAT?”
“Never mind, it’s gone now.”
- As much as possible, skip rather than walk.
- Try playing the William Tell Overture by tapping on the bottom of your chin. When nearly done, announce “No, wait, I messed it up,” and repeat.
- Ask people what gender they are.
- While making presentations, occasionally bob your head like a parakeet.
- Sit in your front garden pointing a hair dryer at passing cars to see if they slow down.
- Sing along at the opera.
- Go to a poetry recital and ask why each poem doesn’t rhyme.
- Ask your co-workers mysterious questions and then scribble their answers in a notebook. Mutter something about “psychological profiles.”
- If you have a glass eye, tap on it occasionally with your pen while talking to others.