Escape the busy airport terminal
Escape the hustle and bustle of the busy airport terminal and relax in the comfort of an airport lounge. Whilst you wait for your flight, you can catch up on work, read or simply chill out in the transquil atmosphere enjoying complimentary drinks and snacks.
Get a quote today!
- A fully-tended bar, serving complimentary soft drinks, beers, spirits and selection of wines
- A bistro serving a range of freshly-prepared hot and cold dishes, and a self-service pantry
- Meeting rooms, supported by business and travel concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers, magazines and internet access
- Whether travelling for business or pleasure, enjoy complimentary refreshments and unwind pre-flight
- Complimentary freshly prepared food and alcoholic and soft drinks
- Complimentary Wi-Fi, newspapers and magazines
- The lounge is accessible for wheelchair users and accepts children of all ages
- No.1 brings you an award-winning lounge experience to make the most of your time in the airport
- Complimentary freshly prepared hot and cold snacks, speciality teas, coffees and soft drinks
- Complimentary wines, beers and spirits from a fully tended bar
- Unlimited WiFi, daily newspapers, glossy magazines, cinema, games room and library area
- No.1 brings you an award-winning experience to make the most of your time in the airport
- Free soft and alcoholic drinks with hot and cold nibbles.
- Buy a bottle of Prosecco (with a choice of Bellini puree) or a share board as an optional extra
- Free unlimited WiFi, sockets to charge a phone, big screen TVs and daily newspapers
- Help yourself to a wide range of snacks, hot food, wines, beers, spirits and soft drinks
- Newly refurbished lounge in February 2012.
- Maximum 3 hour stay - Ticketed passengers only
- WiFi and charging facilities for laptops, iPads or gaming consoles.
- Complimentary Refreshments Alcoholic and Soft Drinks
- Newspapers/Magazines - Telephone - Television - Wi-fi
- Air Conditioning - Disabled Access
- Flight Information Monitor
- No.1 brings you an award-winning lounge experience to make the most of your time in the airport.
- Complimentary freshly prepared hot and cold food, and speciality teas and coffees, soft drinks
- Complimentary wines, beers and spirits from a fully tended bar.
- Unlimited WiFi, daily newspapers and glossy magazines, Cinema, games room, quiet room and library.
- Complimentary alcoholic drinks and other beverages and snacks from the self service bar
- Enjoy comfortable leather seating - TV, Newspapers, Magazines
- Children are allowed in this lounge
- Disabled Access - Flight Information display screen
- Range of complimentary food and alcoholic or soft-drinks including tea and coffee
- Children must be 6 years old or over
- Access to free WiFi and internet enabled PCs in the study area
- Wide range of local and international newspapers and magazines
Executive Airport Lounges available across the UK & Worldwide
Why not escape the noisy and crowded airport terminal by treating yourself to a relaxing visit to an Executive Lounge before your flight, available at most major UK airports and many worldwide destinations.
Catch up on work, read the news, have a drink or simply sit back and relax in the tranquil atmosphere of the lounge whilst you await your flight.
Complimentary Services available include*:
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Soft drinks
- Hot drinks
- Snacks (i.e. biscuits and crisps)
- Newspapers & Magazines
- Business Facilities
- Flight Information
International Airport Lounges
Why not end your holiday in style?
Lounges are also available at many airports in Europe and Asia so why not use a lounge on your return too.
- Lounges located after Passport Control are not suitable for passengers on domestic flights unless stated otherwise.
- For security reasons if you need to leave the lounge, you must take any luggage with you even if you wish to return.
- Lounges have a smart casual dress code and expect reasonable behaviour from guests. Lounge staff reserve the right to refuse admission.
- Smoking arrangements vary from lounge to lounge.
- There is a charge for champagne. Other drinks and snacks are provided free of charge.
- Lounge staff may announce your flight but cannot guarantee to do so. All lounges have flight information screens and you are responsible for catching your flight.
- You may arrive at the lounge up to 3 hours before your flight time. Entry prior to this time will be at the discretion of the lounge staff. A maximum of 3 hours per passenger is granted.
- In lounges which permit children they must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
* Services may vary between lounges and are subject to availability