Escape the busy airport terminal
Escape the hustle and bustle of the busy airport terminal and relax in the comfort of an airport lounge. Whilst you wait for your flight, you can catch up on work, read or simply chill out in the transquil atmosphere enjoying complimentary drinks and snacks.
Get a quote today!
- This lounge is only suitable for flights departing from Terminal 2
- Enjoy comfortable leather seating - TV, Newspapers, Magazines
- Complimentary alcoholic drinks and other beverages and snacks from the self service bar
- Children are allowed in this lounge - Disabled Access - Flight Information display screen
- Help yourself to a wide range of snacks, hot food, wines, beers, spirits and soft drinks
- Newly refurbished lounge opened June 2013
- Newspapers and magazines, internet access, board games, widescreen TVs etc.
- Zoned areas to suit all passengers including children's play area, Internet, cinema area
Servisair Lounges from FHR are the perfect place to start your holiday or business trip. Spacious and very light, you will feel right at home the minute you walk in. All lounges in UK and Ireland are non smoking
- Fully tended bar serving complimentary wines, beers and spirits
- Freshly prepared hot and cold dishes are available
- Visits include complimentary Fast-Track security access
- Free, unlimited WiFi - Newspapers & glossy magazines - TVs
- Complimentary hot and cold drinks, and snacks
- Separate Travel Spa (open 06:00-20:00 daily)
- NOT AVAILABLE FOR DOMESTIC FLIGHTS
- Maximum 3 hour stay - Ticketed passengers only
- Complimentary selection of hot and cold beverages and alcoholic drinks
- Open to all ticketed travellers - Non- smoking
- Internet access & free WiFi , pay telephone and fax services.
- Children are allowed in this lounge, they must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Complimentary Drinks available (excluding Champagne)
- Conveniently located close to shops - Available to domestic and international travellers
- Complimentary Hot food like bacon sandwiches, soup, plus crisps, nuts, cakes and biscuits.
- Newspapers, TV and flight information available, complimentary wifi
Executive Airport Lounges available across the UK & Worldwide
Why not escape the noisy and crowded airport terminal by treating yourself to a relaxing visit to an Executive Lounge before your flight, available at most major UK airports and many worldwide destinations.
Catch up on work, read the news, have a drink or simply sit back and relax in the tranquil atmosphere of the lounge whilst you await your flight.
Complimentary Services available include*:
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Soft drinks
- Hot drinks
- Snacks (i.e. biscuits and crisps)
- Newspapers & Magazines
- Business Facilities
- Flight Information
International Airport Lounges
Why not end your holiday in style?
Lounges are also available at many airports in Europe and Asia so why not use a lounge on your return too.
- Lounges located after Passport Control are not suitable for passengers on domestic flights unless stated otherwise.
- For security reasons if you need to leave the lounge, you must take any luggage with you even if you wish to return.
- Lounges have a smart casual dress code and expect reasonable behaviour from guests. Lounge staff reserve the right to refuse admission.
- Smoking arrangements vary from lounge to lounge.
- There is a charge for champagne. Other drinks and snacks are provided free of charge.
- Lounge staff may announce your flight but cannot guarantee to do so. All lounges have flight information screens and you are responsible for catching your flight.
- You may arrive at the lounge up to 3 hours before your flight time. Entry prior to this time will be at the discretion of the lounge staff. A maximum of 3 hours per passenger is granted.
- In lounges which permit children they must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
* Services may vary between lounges and are subject to availability