Search for parking:
Manchester Long Stay - Terminal 2
Provide cheap & secure Manchester Airport Parking
- 5 mins to terminal - keep your keys
- Free transfers all terminals 24 hrs
- Patrolled, fenced, security lighting
Manchester Long Stay - Terminal 2 has been rated
by 117 previous customers.
Distance from Manchester Airport - Journey Time5 minutes
What is the airport transfer frequency?every 10 minutes
Airport transfer chargefree of charge
What is the drop-off procedure?Entry Instructions: 1. Drive up to the barrier 2. Take token from slot 3. Enter car park - proceed to the nearest available space
What is the pick-up procedure?Exit instructions: 1. drive up to the barrier 2. Insert token 3. Exit car park
What security measures does the car park have?The car park is fully secured and is regularly patrolled by security staff. It has security fencing and good floodlighting. This car park has been awarded the Park Mark.
What else do I need to know?This is a self park car park, so you keep your keys. Disabled parking bays are available. Maximum height 2.2m (7ft 2in).
If you follow the driving instructions exactly as they are printed, you will find the car park easily. Lots of space early in the morning but some indication of where places might be available when busy would probably help during high season. Bus drivers chirpy and cheerful. Would use this car park again, although Terminal 2 itself is functional rather than pleasant.
Helen Jackson - 11 Nov 2014 11:48:26
Parking was easy to find and is on airport, bus to terminal was direct, plus driver was helpful. I will definitely use in the future & recommend to family/friends etc.
Mr D Owen - 31 Oct 2014 15:18:41
very easy to park and ride
frank - 21 Oct 2014 20:45:15
We were very pleased with the ease of booking our car park place and the cost. Also, how easy it was to park up and transfer to the airport, both going and returning. Will use this company in the future.
Janice Dawson - 21 Oct 2014 14:16:55
Quick transfers, plenty of parking spaces and bus drivers helpful and friendly
sharon brown - 18 Oct 2014 22:01:20
brilliant service and easy instructions to get to car park - good value for money
richard smith - 17 Oct 2014 15:39:26
Simple easy parking and transfer.
Peter morris - 16 Oct 2014 10:02:42
I thought the signage was a bit confusing, we originally parked in the staff car park by mistake ! Once we discovered we had done this we moved the car and went on holiday. Upon our return in the early hours of the morning I felt the signage was again somewhat lacking, making the journey to the exit a little tiresome. Will use this service again though now we are used to the layout of the car park.
Mr Griffiths - 23 Sep 2014 17:55:38
The service is excellent and wouldn't hesitate to book again and would recommend this service to anyone travelling from Manchester Airport
Amanda Taylor - 07 Sep 2014 19:22:00
As always, allow 5 minutes driving round to try and find a space. Bus transfers excellent.
David Rigby - 25 Aug 2014 11:46:26
Map and Directions
Directions for Manchester Long Stay - Terminal 2
1. Exit the M56 at Junction 5, keep to the left and take the first exit signposted Terminal 2.
2. At the first roundabout take the second exit following signs to Terminal 2.
3. At the second roundabout take the second exit signposted Long Stay Parking keeping in the right hand lane.
4. Proceed straight on past the multi storey car park. At the next roundabout continue straight on again, then turn right at the T-junction.
5. Turn left at the next junction, follow the road round to the right. The entrance to Terminal 2 Long Stay Car Park is directly ahead of you.
The postcode for T2 Long Stay is M90 5PR
1. Drive up to the barrier
2. Take token from slot
3. Enter car park - proceed to the nearest available space
If token is nor present:
4. Scan QR Code
5. Take token from slot
6. Enter car park
If QR code is not recognised - Press the intercom button for assistance and quote your booking reference to the attendant. Do not press the green flashing button as this is for customers who've not booked.
1. drive up to the barrier
2. Insert token
3. Exit car park
If prompted for over-stay payment use integrated chip and pin device. If you have a query press the intercom button.
Parking is at the vehicle owner's own risk, subject to the car parks printed terms and conditions. Height restriction of 2.2 metres (7ft 2in). Trailers are not permitted in any of our parking facilities.
A new bridge is being installed between junction 6 at Hale and junction 5 at Manchester Airport with the motorway totally closed in both directions between these junctions between 10pm on Friday 27 February and 5am on Monday 2 March.
Unless they are travelling to Manchester Airport drivers are being urged to totally avoid the eastbound M56 beyond junction 9 at Lymm Interchange with the M6 and the westbound M56 away from Manchester during the weekend.
For drivers without legitimate airport journeys good and clearly-signed alternative motorway routes will be available. Anyone wanting to use the eastbound M56 towards Manchester should use the M6, M62 and M60 instead. Drivers wanting to use the westbound M56 out of Manchester for example towards North Wales or the M6 to Birmingham or north should use the M60, M62 and M6 diversion instead.
All drivers but especially those heading to Manchester Airport for flights - are urged to leave extra time for journeys and check motorway conditions before setting out.
Highways Agency project manager Mark Mosley said,
It is vitally important drivers heed our advice and avoid using the eastbound M56 beyond junction 9 at Lymm or the westbound M56 away from Manchester unless they are going to Manchester Airport. If you are not going to the airport you will find it easier and quicker to use the official M6, M62, M60 diversion routes.
Anyone ignoring this advice will find themselves stuck in airport traffic with limited opportunities to turn back and take the proper diversion route.
Specific advice for drivers heading to Manchester airport from different areas includes:
· West Midlands drivers heading to Manchester Airport to use the normal route exiting the M6 at junction 19 and joining the eastbound M56 via the A556. A short diversion to the airport will be in place from junction 6 of the M56. All other drivers for example those heading into Manchester itself or beyond - must stay on the M6 and use the official M62 and M6 diversion route instead
· North Wales, Cheshire and Merseyside drivers heading to Manchester Airport to join or stay on the eastbound M56 as normal and use the short diversion route from junction 6. All other drivers for example those heading into Manchester itself or beyond - must stay on the M6 and use the official M62 and M60 diversion route instead
· drivers heading to the airport from parts of Cheshire East and Greater Manchester will be able to use the westbound M56 and junction 5 exit for the airport as normal. All other traffic for example drivers heading out of Manchester towards North Wales or to the M6 for Birmingham or the north - will need to use the M60, M62 and M6 diversion route. There will be no westbound access to the M56 beyond Manchester Airport
· anyone crossing the Pennines from West Yorkshire will still be able to take the usual M60 and M56 route to Manchester Airport leaving the westbound M56 at junction 5. Again, there will be no westbound access to the M56 beyond Manchester Airport and drivers heading towards North Wales or the M6 for Birmingham will need to use the M60, M62 and M6 diversion route
· anyone from the North East heading south along the M6 for example via the A66 at Penrith - and planning to reach the airport from the eastbound M56 towards Manchester can do so as normal but will need to use the short diversion to the airport in place from junction 6 at Hale. There will be no access into Manchester itself for drivers from the North East using the eastbound M56. Drivers from the North East heading to Manchester itself will need to use the M6, M62 and M60 diversion route. Drivers from the North East heading south along the M6 in Lancashire can alternatively use the M61 south of Preston and join the M60 route onto the westbound M56 to the airport
· drivers from Cumbria or Lancashire are advised to use the westbound M56 route to Manchester Airport using the M60 from the M61 or M66 rather than the eastbound M56 from Lymm Interchange
More information including maps of the diversion route and advice for local traffic - is available on http://www.highways.gov.uk/roads/road-projects/M56-Thorley-Lane-Scheme
All drivers are urged to check travel conditions before setting out on journeys.
Enter your postcode below to look up directions on Google MapsPlease note these directions should only be used as a guide.
Please note the location shown is the car drop-off point