Search for parking:
Manchester Long Stay - Terminal 2
Provide cheap & secure Manchester Airport Parking
- Car park has been awarded the Park Mark Award.
- This is a self park car park, so you keep your keys.
- Transfers run 24 hours a day every 10 minutes .
- Transfers take just five minutes to reach the terminals.
Manchester Long Stay - Terminal 2 has been rated
by 89 previous customers.
Distance from Manchester Airport - Journey Time5 minutes
What is the airport transfer frequency?every 10 minutes
Airport transfer chargefree of charge
What is the drop-off procedure?Entry Instructions: 1. Drive up to the barrier 2. Take token from slot 3. Enter car park - proceed to the nearest available space
What is the pick-up procedure?Exit instructions: 1. drive up to the barrier 2. Insert token 3. Exit car park
What security measures does the car park have?The car park is fully secured and is regularly patrolled by security staff. It has security fencing and good floodlighting. This car park has been awarded the Park Mark.
What else do I need to know?This is a self park car park, so you keep your keys. Disabled parking bays are available. Maximum height 2.2m (7ft 2in).
Directions for Manchester Long Stay - Terminal 21. Exit the M56 at Junction 5, keep to the left and take the first exit signposted Terminal 2.
2. At the first roundabout take the second exit following signs to Terminal 2.
3. At the second roundabout take the second exit signposted Long Stay Parking keeping in the right hand lane.
4. Proceed straight on past the multi storey car park. At the next roundabout continue straight on again, then turn right at the T-junction.
5. Turn left at the next junction, follow the road round to the right. The entrance to Terminal 2 Long Stay Car Park is directly ahead of you.
The postcode for T2 Long Stay is M90 5PR
1. Drive up to the barrier
2. Take token from slot
3. Enter car park - proceed to the nearest available space
If token is nor present:
4. Scan QR Code
5. Take token from slot
6. Enter car park
If QR code is not recognised - Press the intercom button for assistance and quote your booking reference to the attendant. Do not press the green flashing button as this is for customers who've not booked.
1. drive up to the barrier
2. Insert token
3. Exit car park
If prompted for over-stay payment use integrated chip and pin device. If you have a query press the intercom button.
Parking is at the vehicle owner's own risk, subject to the car parks printed terms and conditions. Height restriction of 2.2 metres (7ft 2in). Trailers are not permitted in any of our parking facilities.
Enter your postcode below to look up directions on Google MapsPlease note these directions should only be used as a guide.
Please note the location shown is the car drop-off point