Bristol Airport Executive Lounge
- Complimentary Drinks available (excluding Champagne)
- Conveniently located close to shops - Available to domestic and international travellers
- Complimentary Hot food like bacon sandwiches, soup, plus crisps, nuts, cakes and biscuits.
- Newspapers, TV and flight information available, complimentary wifi
DescriptionMaximum 3 hour stay - Ticketed passengers only
Conveniently located close to shops and restaurants in Bristol's recently open £27 million terminal, Servisair's sumptuous new Executive Lounge is available to both domestic and international travellers.
Maximum Length of Visit
Maximum 3 hour stay . Entry prior to booked arrival time will be at the discretion of the lounge staff.
Lounge FacilitiesAir Conditioning
Flight Information Monitor
Refreshments (Soft Drinks)
Credit Card Phone
Children AllowedChildren are allowed. Child prices apply to children aged between 2 and 11
SmokingNo, but facilities are available in the departure area.
Extra InformationMaximum 3 hour stay
Ticketed passengers only
Swissport will not admit single sex groups of stag parties, hen parties or similar single sex groups
Unofficial groups will be refused entry
Smart casual dress at all times (no football shirts allowed)
- Monday: 04:00 to 19:30 Effective Date: 05-Nov-2018
- Tuesday: 04:00 to 19:30 Effective Date: 06-Nov-2018
- Wednesday: 04:00 to 19:30 Effective Date: 07-Nov-2018
- Thursday: 04:00 to 20:30 Effective Date: 08-Nov-2018
- Friday: 04:00 to 20:30 Effective Date: 09-Nov-2018
- Saturday: 04:00 to 18:30 Effective Date: 10-Nov-2018
- Sunday: 04:00 to 20:30 Effective Date: 11-Nov-2018
Location & DirectionsAirside - proceed to the 1st Floor, through Security Control into the main departure lounge. Turn left and take the lift or stairs to the Mezzanine Floor. Follow signs to the lounge.
Take lift or stairs to 1st floor
Turn left and continue along corridor
Entrance to the lounge is located on the right.