Search Secure Airparks - (SD) Prices
Secure Airparks - (SD)
Edinburgh Airport Parking
- Non-flexible, Non-refundable
- Transfer Directly to TERMINAL DOOR the only off-airport car park to do this
- 2 minutes from the airport - park and keep your keys - Free transfers
- Holders of Park Mark Award for safer parking
Distance from Edinburgh Airport - Journey Time1-2 mins
What is the airport transfer frequency?Transfers run on request 24 hours a day
Airport transfer chargeairport transfers are free of charge
What is the drop-off procedure?On Arrival proceed to the reception to give details of your booking. Customers keep their car keys and park their own car. Take the shuttle transfer to the airport.
What is the pick-up procedure?Board courtesy bus and return to car park. Further details of the return procedure will be given upon arrival at the car park.
What security measures does the car park have?Secure Airpark Edinburgh has barriers, CCTV and is Police Approved and have also been awarded the Secure Car Park Award.Awarded: Park Mark, Safer Parking Award
What else do I need to know?Please arrive at the car park at least 15 minutes before your earliest recommended check-in timeCustomers keep their car keys and park their own car This car park does not permit trailers There are allocated disabled spaces
Address:100 INGLISTON ROAD
No problems at all
Rating 5 out of 5
Book Again: No ANDY CROMAR 16 Jul 2022 11:37 Verified Customer
Map and Directions
Address:100 INGLISTON ROAD
Directions for Secure Airparks - (SD)****No Cancellations or Amendments****
Camera Recognition System in Operation. Please ensure we have correct car registration.
From Forth Road Bridge - Follow the signs for the Airport.
From M8 - head for the Newbridge Roundabout (Junction 2). At Newbridge Roundabout continue on A8 (Edinburgh Road) following signs for the Airport.
Continue along A8 and only 1 and 1/4 Miles from Newbridge Roundabout, turn left down Ingliston Road leading you directly into the Car Park. (Please note this road may be closed if an event is on at the Highland Centre)
The final option is to follow the signs down Airport Road and take the first left at the Hilton Hotel roundabout, proceed to the end and turn right at the T-junction, 100 yards into the Car Park. (This route is always available during events)
From Edinburgh and the East - travel down Airport Road (Eastfield Road) and take the first left at the Hilton Hotel roundabout, proceed to the end and turn right at the T-junction, 100 yards into the Car Park. (This route is always available during events)
for Sat Nav - Secure Air Parks 100 Ingliston Road Edinburgh EH28 8AU
Please note that during the Royal Highland Show (June) and other major events at the Royal Highland Showground you should allow an extra 30 minutes on your journey time.
If an event is on please follow the signs to the airport and turn left at the Hilton Hotel..
To check events in advance please visit http://www.royalhighlandcentre.co.uk/ and check the view events option to see if any events are on when you are travelling.
Customers keep their car keys and park their own car - Camera Recognition System in Operation. Please ensure we have correct car registration.
Arrival Procedure: ticketless Parking
1. On arrival please drive up to intercom and follow on screen instructions directly in front of you (You will automatically be checked in and the barrier will raise)
2. If your details are not on screen or the barrier does not open use the intercom for assistance
3. On barrier opening please go to nearest space and bus stop, where you will be picked up and taken to Airport. Take your keys with you.
4. The bus driver will offer you an optional ticket for information on what to do on your return
5. You will be dropped off and picked up at Stance H (International Arrivals Door) which is right in front of the airport.
6. Buses run regularly every 5-10 minutes; next bus time is shown on the entry kiosk.
Board courtesy bus and return to car park. Further details of the return procedure will be given upon arrival at the car park.
Enter your postcode below to look up directions on Google MapsPlease note these directions should only be used as a guide.
Please note the location shown is the car drop-off point