Search APH Manchester EV Charging 60kW Prices
APH Manchester EV Charging 60kW
Manchester Airport Parking
- 60kW EV charging included in the price - Best for larger batteries
- 5 minutes from airport - Free transfers every 10-15 mins to all terminals
- Buses are wheelchair accessible.
- Security barriers, fencing & lighting, CCTV - Holder of the Park Mark Award for Security
- Prices from just £111.91 per week
Distance from Manchester Airport - Journey Time5 minutes from the airport
What is the airport transfer frequency?every 10-15 minutes 24 hours a day.
Airport transfer chargeFree of charge
What is the drop-off procedure?On arrival at car park report to the Reception and present your confirmation slip or quote your Booking Ref. Number
What is the pick-up procedure?Full instructions for returns procedure will be issued on arrival at the car park.
What security measures does the car park have?The car park has barrier control, CCTV & holds the Secured Car Parks award for security. Awarded: Park Mark, Safer Parking Award
What else do I need to know?Buses are wheelchair accessible. There is a maximum vehicle height limit of 2.4m or 71/2 feet. APH are unable to transport bikes, surf/windsurfing boards or items of a similar size on their transfer coaches.
Sharston Ind. Area
Map and Directions
Sharston Ind. Area
Directions for APH Manchester EV Charging 60kWBest for larger batteries
Your car must arrive at the car park with at least 5% vehicle charge and you must supply your own charging lead.
The car park must retain your keys.
M60 anti-clockwise: exit at Junction 5 and then exit at second junction signed A560. At the roundabout turn left signed Sharston. Go straight on at the next roundabout and left at the next roundabout into Sharston Industrial Estate . Take the first left and the car park is on the right.
M60 clockwise: exit at Junction 4 onto the M56. Exit at J2 signed Wythenshawe, go right at the roundabout into the Sharston Industrial Estate. Take the first left and the car park is on the right.
M6 Cheshire: join the M56 and exit at J3A signed A560. Turn right into A560 and go straight over the next roundabout. Left at the next roundabout into Sharston Industrial Estate. Take the first left and APH is on the right.
APH are unable to transport bikes, surf/windsurfing boards or items of a similar size on their transfer coaches. Buses are wheelchair accessible.
1. At the entrance to the car park, wait for the barrier to open automatically.
2. Drive into one of the marked arrival bays.
3. Unload your luggage and check in at Reception. Your car will be charged and then moved to a secure parking bay by a fully trained and insured driver.
4. Take the next transfer bus to the airport terminal.
Please ensure you allow sufficient time to complete your vehicle check-in and transfer to the terminal. You do not need to allow time for your vehicle to be charged; this will be done for you while you head to check in for your flight.
1. Once you have landed back at Manchester, call or text us.
2. Follow the signs to the marked APH bus stops just outside the terminal.
3. Take the next transfer bus back to the APH car park.
4. Collect your keys from Reception and pick up your car, which will have been charged for you.
There are staff on hand 24 hours a day, if you need any assistance.
Transfers to Manchester Airport from the car park take around 10 minutes and operate 24 hours a day running every 10-15 minutes.
Please allow extra time due to airport roadway congestion.
APH will accept large vehicles, please call the car park to enquire.
APH are unable to transport bikes, surf/windsurfing boards or items of a similar size on their transfer coaches. Snowboards/skis are acceptable.
Vehicle restrictions apply - Maximum vehicle height: 2.4m.
Staff are happy to help with the unloading and loading of bags onto the buses. There is also a disabled toilet at the car park and the buses are wheelchair friendly.
Enter your postcode below to look up directions on Google MapsPlease note these directions should only be used as a guide.
Please note the location shown is the car drop-off point