Humberside Airport Executive Lounge
- Complimentary drinks and snacks (excluding Champagne)
- Complimentary WiFi, newspapers, magazines, TV
- Runway views, Flight Information Screens
- Children are allowed in this lounge.
DescriptionMaximum 3 hour stay - Ticketed passengers only
This lounge as amongst Servisair's most successful lounges with a friendly atmosphere enjoyed by all who visit.
With a good view of the runway this lounge offers something for everyone.All lounges in UK and Ireland are non smoking
Maximum Length of Visit
Maximum 3 hour stay . Entry prior to booked arrival time will be at the discretion of the lounge staff.
Lounge FacilitiesAir Conditioning
Refreshments (Soft Drinks)
Business FacilitiesTelephone and business desks
Children AllowedChildren are allowed. Child prices apply to children aged between 2 and 11
Extra InformationMaximum 3 hour stay
Ticketed passengers only
Due to current travel restrictions impacting the area this lounge is temporarily closed until 31MAY20
Unofficial groups will be refused entry
Swissport will not admit single sex groups of stag parties, hen parties or similar single sex groups
Smart casual dress at all times (no football shirts allowed)
Flight information is available upon request.
- Monday: 04:30 to 18:00 Effective Date: 01-Apr-2019
- Tuesday: 04:30 to 18:00 Effective Date: 01-Apr-2019
- Wednesday: 04:30 to 18:00 Effective Date: 01-Apr-2019
- Thursday: 04:30 to 18:00 Effective Date: 01-Apr-2019
- Friday: 04:30 to 18:00 Effective Date: 01-Apr-2019
- Saturday: 04:30 to 11:00 Effective Date: 01-Nov-2019
- Sunday: 04:30 to 18:00 Effective Date: 01-Apr-2019
Location & DirectionsAirside - turn right immediately after Passport Control and follow signs to the lounge which is located at the end of the corridor.
Through Passport Control
Immediate right and follow sign for Servisair Lounge, located at the end of this short corridor
Lounges have a smart casual dress code (no baseball caps, shorts or football shirts) and expect reasonable behaviour from guests. Lounge staff reserve the right to refuse admission.