Aspire Lounge (Terminal 2)
Manchester Airport Executive Lounge
- Complimentary alcoholic drinks and other beverages and snacks from the self service bar
- Enjoy comfortable leather seating - TV, Newspapers, Magazines
- Children are allowed in this lounge
- Disabled Access - Flight Information display screen
AirportManchester Terminal 2
DescriptionServisair's recently refurbished Executive Lounge in Terminal 2 now features additional seating. There are also self-service bars, flight information screens, TVs, Wifi and a range of newspapers and magazines available to all visitors, giving the finishing touch to that VIP feel.
Whether you want to read, catch up with last-minute business or the latest news, or simply relax with a drink, there is simply no better choice than Servisair's Executive Lounge
Maximum Length of Visit
Maximum 3 hour stay . Entry prior to booked arrival time will be at the discretion of the lounge staff.
Lounge FacilitiesAir Conditioning
Flight Information Monitor
Refreshments (Soft Drinks)
Children AllowedChildren are allowed. Child prices apply to children aged between 2 and 11
Extra InformationMaximum 3 hour stay
Ticketed passengers only
Due to current travel restrictions impacting the area this lounge is temporarily closed until 30APR20
Unofficial groups will be refused entry
Swissport will not admit single sex groups of stag parties, hen parties or similar single sex groups
Smart casual dress at all times (no football shirts allowed)
- Monday: 04:00 to 20:00 Effective Date: 01-Apr-2019
- Tuesday: 04:00 to 20:00 Effective Date: 01-Apr-2019
- Wednesday: 04:00 to 20:00 Effective Date: 01-Apr-2019
- Thursday: 04:00 to 20:00 Effective Date: 01-Apr-2019
- Friday: 04:00 to 20:00 Effective Date: 01-Apr-2019
- Saturday: 04:00 to 20:00 Effective Date: 01-Apr-2019
- Sunday: 04:00 to 20:00 Effective Date: 01-Apr-2019
Location & DirectionsAirside proceed through Security and the Duty Free Area, turn left and take the stairs/lift opposite Gate 209 to the next level and turn right.
After Passport Control turn left, take the stairs to the floor above.
Lounges have a smart casual dress code (no baseball caps, shorts or football shirts) and expect reasonable behaviour from guests. Lounge staff reserve the right to refuse admission.