Newcastle Airport Executive Lounge
- Help yourself to a range of snacks all day long
- Complimentary wines, beers, spirits and soft drinks
- The lounge is open to anyone regardless of which airline you are travelling with.
- Personal charging facilities for items such as laptops, iPads, mobile phones and games consoles
DescriptionMaximum 3 hour stay - Ticketed passengers only
Spacious and very light, you will feel right at home the minute you walk in. All lounges in UK and Ireland are non smoking
Maximum Length of Visit
Maximum 3 hour stay . Entry prior to booked arrival time will be at the discretion of the lounge staff.
Lounge FacilitiesAir Conditioning
Flight Information Monitor
Refreshments (Soft Drinks)
Coin and credit card telephones
Children AllowedChildren are allowed. Child prices apply to children aged between 2 and 11
Extra InformationMaximum 3 hour stay
Ticketed passengers only
PLEASE NOTE: the lounge will only accept group bookings from the same household and or support bubble
The lounge doors close half an hour before the lounge closes
Swissport will not admit single sex groups of stag parties, hen parties or similar single sex groups
Unofficial groups will be refused entry
Alcoholic drinks are only available for passengers 18 years of age or older
Smart casual dress at all times (no football shirts allowed
Please note standard buffet service has been suspended but the lounge will instead offer table service.
- Monday: 04:00 to 20:00 Effective Date: 20-Jan-2022
- Tuesday: 04:00 to 17:30 Effective Date: 20-Jan-2022
- Wednesday: 04:00 to 20:00 Effective Date: 20-Jan-2022
- Thursday: 04:00 to 17:30 Effective Date: 20-Jan-2022
- Friday: 04:00 to 20:00 Effective Date: 20-Jan-2022
- Saturday: 04:00 to 13:00 Effective Date: 20-Jan-2022
- Sunday: 04:00 to 20:00 Effective Date: 20-Jan-2022
Location & DirectionsAirside - proceed through the Security Point at Level 2, turn left and pass the Duty Free Shops. Take the escalator next to Dixons down one level and the lounge is located on the right.
Airside - proceed through the Security Point at Level 2, turn left and pass the Duty Free Shops. Take the escalator next to 'Dixons' down one level where the Lounge is located.