Cardiff Airport Long Stay 2
Cardiff Airport Parking
- You park your own car and keep your keys
- Transfers take 5 mins, every 10-15 mins, included in price
- CCTV, barriers and regular patrols
- When you arrive the barrier will rise automatically, allowing you to drive in and park.
- Prices from just £43.49 per week
Distance from Cardiff Airport - Journey TimeTransfers take 5 mins
What is the airport transfer frequency?Every 10-15 mins
Airport transfer chargeIincluded in price
What is the drop-off procedure?When you arrive the barrier will rise automatically, allowing you to drive in and park.
What is the pick-up procedure?When you return simply head back to the car park and pick up your car. The barrier will rise automatically on your way out, allowing you to start the drive home.
What security measures does the car park have?The car park has CCTV, entry and exit barriers and a fence and is regularly patrolled.
What else do I need to know?You park your own car and keep your keys. Long Stay 2 has designated Blue Badge bays for travellers with reduced mobility, along with a Special Assistance Call Point which is linked to the terminals service desk. Plus theres a sheltered area where you can wait for Special Assistance operatives to meet you.
Address:Cardiff International Airport
Used the Car Park at Cardiff airport, absolutely brilliant! Booked and paid online, very easy process. Camera identified my vehicle at the entrance barrier, short bus journey to the terminal but to be honest I could have walked... On return camera again identified my vehicle and I drove straight out of the Car Park. Given the nightmares surrounding valet parking I would highly recommend BookFHR.com
Rating 5 out of 5
Book Again: Yes John Hilton 07 Jun 2018 13:58 Verified Customer
Really you canât go wrong, if your car is safely where you left it on your return...which it was. Would have 5 stars but the interconnecting bus a complete joke with baggage fiasco.
Rating 3 out of 5
Book Again: Yes Kevin loye 31 May 2018 13:10 Verified Customer
everything pretty easy in getting to the car park, car parks were very full though and difficult to find parking spaces. Also do not see the point in going to counter to get ticket validated when they use number plate recognition?
Rating 4 out of 5
Book Again: Yes nick brown 13 Jun 2017 12:31 Verified Customer
Map and Directions
Address:Cardiff International Airport
Directions for Cardiff Airport Long Stay 2- Leave the M4 at Junction 33 onto the A4232.
- Continue along the A4232, following signs to Cardiff Airport.
- Take the third exit on the large roundabout onto the A4050.
- Continue along the A4050 and take the second exit at the roundabout.
- Proceed along the A4050 until you see another roundabout, take the second exit onto the A4226.
- Take the second exit at the next roundabout and continue along the A4226.
- You'll come across another roundabout on this road, take the first exit onto Port Road.
- Shortly after, take the third exit at the next roundabout and on that road you'll see your last roundabout, take the first exit.
- Continue along this road. The car park is on the right.
On Arrival: When you arrive, make sure you are in the car you made your booking with. As you approach the entry barrier, don't take a ticket as a camera will read your number plate and the barrier will raise. If there are any problems, press the assistance button for help.
The bus runs every 10-15 minutes and takes around 5 minutes to reach the terminal.
Youll keep hold of your keys while youre away.
On leaving the car park, drive up to the exit barrier where the camera will read your number plate and confirm your stay. The barrier will then raise so you can leave the car park. If there are any problems, press the assistance button for help.
Accessibility: Long Stay 2 has designated Blue Badge bays for travellers with reduced mobility, along with a Special Assistance Call Point which is linked to the terminals service desk. Plus theres a sheltered area where you can wait for Special Assistance operatives to meet you.
Enter your postcode below to look up directions on Google MapsPlease note these directions should only be used as a guide.
Please note the location shown is the car drop-off point