Quirky Feature: Short, covered walkway from the hotel to the airport’s South Terminal
Top Tip: Take advantage of the LivingWell Express gymnasium within the hotel
The Gatwick Hilton Hotel is a great place to stay when travelling to and from the airport.
Short-List of reasons to stay at Gatwick Hilton Hotel:
- 2-minute free transfer run to the North Terminal
- Covered walkway to the South Terminal
- Stay and parking packages available through Book FHR
- Check-in from 3pm – check-out at 12pm
- Great choice of dining options
- One child up to the age of 10 eats free with a paying adult in the restaurant
- All rooms are en-suite and have recently been re-fitted and refreshed
- LivingWell Express gymnasium within the hotel
FHR Customer Review Rating:
Trip Advisor Review Rating:
If you’re flying from Gatwick, Gatwick Hilton is an excellent choice for your overnight stay. Conveniently located, the South Terminal is accessed by just a short walk through the covered walkway. For the North Terminal, there is a free 2-minute transfer.
The hotel offers a choice of dining options, with the Garden Restaurant, Amy’s Restaurant and two bars. Recently refurbished, Amy’s restaurant offers an international a la carte menu, which is also available in the Garden Restaurant alongside a buffet with carvery and vegetarian options. Kids up to the age of 10 eat free in the Garden Restaurant when accompanying a fully paying adult. You can also get a hearty breakfast or nutritious light bite in the Garden Restaurant between 5:30am and 10:30am.
To unwind you can relax in the Executive Lounge or make use of the LivingWell Express gymnasium within the hotel. WiFi is available in rooms and the lobby area (fees may apply). The Executive Lounge offers express check-in, complimentary WiFi, hot and cold breakfast and drinks and canapes.
For quick and easy access to Gatwick Airport great dining and use of the LivingWell Express gymnasium, this is the hotel for you. Whether you’re a business or leisure traveller, book today!