DeSalis Hotel Stansted
- Just 2 miles from the airport - set in woodland away from the flight path
- 24 hour shuttle bus - £8 - per person, each way - £12 - 2 people, each way.
- £15 - 3 to 5 people, each way
- Free WiFi is enabled in the public areas
- Prices from £115.00 per room incl. 1 weeks parking
Description of DeSalis Hotel Stansted
The hotel is just 2 miles from the main terminal, has a 24 hour shuttle bus and is just 5 minutes from the main terminal via shuttle bus. T
Each room boasts a large bed, en-suite bathroom, Wi-Fi internet access, television, DVD player, hairdryer and tea & coffee making facilities.
All cars parked at the hotel for more than one night are taken to an off-site parking area. Car keys must therefore be left at the hotel before your departure.
Additional Days Parking Charge
From £5 per day
Airport Transfer Details
buses running every 30 minutes round the clock.
£4.50 per person each way
Eating & Drinking
Bar and restaurant with authentic Punjabi cuisine - Traditional English Dishes also available
Continental buffet starts at 3 am. Full English breakfast starts at 7 am and is served until 12 noon.
Check-in / Check-Out
Check-in: 12.00 Check-Out: 11.00
Checking in or checking out outside of these times may be possible but will be subject to the hotels availability and may incur an additonal charge.
Just one of the many Hotels near Stansted Airport available from FHR.
Map and Directions
Address:Hall Road (opposite Green St.)
If you are traveling by car, exit the M11 motorway at junction 8.
- Head towards the terminal building, following the signs towards the short stay car park and Radisson SAS.
- At the last roundabout before the terminal (Coopers End Roundabout) take the fourth exit, sign posted Molehill Green.
- You will come immediately to a mini roundabout.
- Take a left towards Molehill and Elsenham.
- Carry along this road for 3.5 km, passing the Three Horse Shoes Pub and after 2 minutes you will see the hotel on your right-hand side.
Any additional days parking are at GBP 5 per day. Vehicles are left at owner's risk.
Transfer coach operates 24 hours every 30 minutes. Journey time approx 10 minutes.
£8 - per person, each way.
£12 - 2 people, each way.
£15 - 3 to 5 people, each way.
The pick up point for the shuttle bus is outside the Radisson Blu Hotel.
Enter your postcode below to look up directions on Google MapsPlease note these directions should only be used as a guide.
Error!Please Enter Your Question
Sent!Thank You. We have sent your question to our reservations team and they will update with your answer as soon as possible.
Do you have any rooms suitable for the partially disabled also can you take a mobility scooter to the airport.Thank you for your enquiry. The DeSalis Hotel does have disabled room which can be requested (subject to availability). With regard to taking mobility scooter on their transfer unfortuntely they are unable to do this but suggest that you book a taxi with space for a mobility scooter.