DeSalis Hotel Stansted
- Just 2 miles from the airport - set in woodland away from the flight path
- 24 hour shuttle bus
- Authentic Punjabi Indian restaurant within hotel
- Free WiFi is enabled in the public areas
- Prices from £115.00 per room incl. 1 weeks parking
Description of DeSalis Hotel Stansted
The hotel is just 2 miles from the main terminal, has a 24 hour shuttle bus. The DeSalis Hotel is also home to an authentic Punjabi Indian restaurant with chefs that have over 15 years of experience in authentic Indian Punjabi style cooking. Enjoy succulent and spicy dishes in relaxed and comfortable surroundings. If you prefer a milder meal, don't worry, the DeSalis Hotel also has a traditional E
Each room boasts a large bed, en-suite bathroom, Wi-Fi internet access, television, DVD player, hairdryer and tea & coffee making facilities.
All cars parked at the hotel for more than one night are taken to an off-site parking area. Car keys must therefore be left at the hotel before your departure.
Additional Days Parking Charge
From £5 per day
Airport Transfer Details
buses running every 30 minutes round the clock.
£4.50 per person each way
Eating & Drinking
Bar and restaurant with authentic Punjabi cuisine - Traditional English Dishes also available
Continental buffet starts at 3 am. Full English breakfast starts at 7 am and is served until 12 noon.
Check-in / Check-Out
Check-in: 12.00 Check-Out: 11.00
Checking in or checking out outside of these times may be possible but will be subject to the hotels availability and may incur an additonal charge.
Just one of the many Hotels near Stansted Airport available from FHR.
Map and Directions
Address:Hall Road (opposite Green St.)
If you are traveling by car, exit the M11 motorway at junction 8.
- Head towards the terminal building, following the signs towards the short stay car park and Radisson SAS.
- At the last roundabout before the terminal (Coopers End Roundabout) take the fourth exit, sign posted Molehill Green.
- You will come immediately to a mini roundabout.
- Take a left towards Molehill and Elsenham.
- Carry along this road for 3.5 km, passing the Three Horse Shoes Pub and after 2 minutes you will see the hotel on your right-hand side.
We also offer pick-up service from Stansted Airport to our hotel. For pick-up, just walk up to bay 36 in the bus and Coach station (a 2-minute walk from the arrival section), give our hotel a call and our driver will pick you up within 7-10 minutes. Pick-ups are available up until 24:00 (midnight)
Enter your postcode below to look up directions on Google MapsPlease note these directions should only be used as a guide.
Error!Please Enter Your Question
Sent!Thank You. We have sent your question to our reservations team and they will update with your answer as soon as possible.
Do you have any rooms suitable for the partially disabled also can you take a mobility scooter to the airport.Thank you for your enquiry. The DeSalis Hotel does have disabled room which can be requested (subject to availability). With regard to taking mobility scooter on their transfer unfortuntely they are unable to do this but suggest that you book a taxi with space for a mobility scooter.