My Lounge - Gatwick North
Gatwick Airport Executive Lounge
- Open 05:00-16.00 May-Sept. and 05:00-14.00 Oct-April - Free unlimited WiFi
- Free soft and alcoholic drinks with self-serve grazing snack menu
- Alcoholic drinks include house wines, spirits with mixers, draught beer and ciders.
- PS4 and table football, sockets to charge a phone, big screen TVs, magazines and daily newspapers
AirportGatwick North terminal
DescriptionYour lounge entry includes food from the self-service selection, plus one dish from the made-to-order menu.
All drinks are included in the entry fee (excluding Champagne and Prosecco which can be purchased), plus newspapers, magazines and unlimited WiFi.
Any checked-in passengers from any airline, across any ticket class can use this Lounge. You're free to leave the lounge and return any time during your stay, but must keep your luggage with you at all times.
You can use the lounge three hours prior to your flight time and buy extra hours in advance or while you're in the lounge - if your flight's delayed and you want to stay longer, for example.
Maximum Length of Visit
Unless you choose a lounge with a longer stay, you may arrive at the lounge up to 3 hours before your flight time. Entry prior to this time will be at the discretion of the lounge staff. A maximum of 3 hours per passenger is granted.
Lounge FacilitiesSelf-pour bar
Papers and lifestyle magazine titles
Business FacilitiesMac workstations
Free, unlimited WiFi
Children AllowedChildren are allowed
Extra InformationWe ask all of our guests to wear smart-casual clothing. We reserve the right to refuse admission to anyone wearing clothing which we deem to be unsuitable. This may include themed or fancy dress outfits, clothes with slogans that may cause offence, replica sports kits, beach flip flops, clothing that exposes midriffs or upper thighs, or bare shoulders on men. We also ask that guests do not wear tracksuits while in the lounge - we appreciate that people like to travel comfortably and so welcome guests to change when departing the lounge.
Groups are accepted, however please be mindful of the rules around group bookings: If you are travelling as a group and would therefore like to be seated together in the lounge, please book as a group. Note that we accept bookings on our website for a maximum of 8 people. Any groups of 9 or more must contact our Reservations team on 03444 122900 to enquire about availability.
Please be advised that any self-assembled groups will not be seated together. To ensure a premium lounge experience for all guests, we do ask that large groups are both respectful of those guests around them, and mindful of keeping noise to a reasonable level.
- Monday: 05:00 to 14:00 From 1 May - 30 Sept Open 05:00 - 16:00
- Tuesday: 05:00 to 14:00 From 1 May - 30 Sept Open 05:00 - 16:00
- Wednesday: 05:00 to 14:00 From 1 May - 30 Sept Open 05:00 - 16:00
- Thursday: 05:00 to 14:00 From 1 May - 30 Sept Open 05:00 - 16:00
- Friday: 05:00 to 14:00 From 1 May - 30 Sept Open 05:00 - 16:00
- Saturday: 05:00 to 14:00 From 1 May - 30 Sept Open 05:00 - 16:00
- Sunday: 05:00 to 14:00 From 1 May - 30 Sept Open 05:00 - 16:00
Location & DirectionsAirside
My Lounge is in departures after security. It's available to anyone flying from the North Terminal. Just follow the signs for airport lounges.
Summer Opening 1st May - 30th Sept 2020 - 05:00 - 16.00
Winter Opening - 05:00 - 14:00