My Lounge - Gatwick South
Gatwick Airport Executive Lounge
- Landscaped Terrace area, runway view - Open 06:00-20:00 until 31st March 2020,From April 04:00-22:00
- Free soft and alcoholic drinks with self-serve grazing snack menu.
- Alcoholic drinks include house wines, spirits with mixers, draught beer and ciders.
- Free unlimited WiFi, sockets to charge a phone, big screen TVs, magazines and daily newspapers
AirportGatwick South Terminal
DescriptionAll drinks are included in the entry fee (excluding Champagne and Prosecco which can be purchased), plus newspapers, magazines and unlimited WiFi.
Any checked-in passengers from any airline, across any ticket class can use this Lounge. You're free to leave the lounge and return any time during your stay, but must keep your luggage with you at all times.
You can use the lounge from three hours prior to your flight time and buy extra hours in advance or while you're in the lounge - if your flight's delayed and you want to stay longer, for example.
Maximum Length of Visit
Unless you choose a lounge with a longer stay, you may arrive at the lounge up to 3 hours before your flight time. Entry prior to this time will be at the discretion of the lounge staff. A maximum of 3 hours per passenger is granted.
Lounge FacilitiesSelf-pour bar
Papers and lifestyle magazine titles
Landscaped Terrace area
Business FacilitiesFree, unlimited WiFi
Children AllowedOver 12's are allowed entry to the lounge. Child prices apply to children aged between 2 and 11
SmokingAll of our lounges are non-smoking.
Extra InformationWe ask all of our guests to wear smart-casual clothing. We reserve the right to refuse admission to anyone wearing clothing which we deem to be unsuitable. This may include themed or fancy dress outfits, clothes with slogans that may cause offence, replica sports kits, beach flip flops, clothing that exposes midriffs or upper thighs, or bare shoulders on men. We also ask that guests do not wear tracksuits while in the lounge - we appreciate that people like to travel comfortably and so welcome guests to change when departing the lounge.
Groups are accepted, however please be mindful of the rules around group bookings: If you are travelling as a group and would therefore like to be seated together in the lounge, please book as a group. Note that we accept bookings on our website for a maximum of 8 people. Any groups of 9 or more must contact our Reservations team on 03444 122900 to enquire about availability.
Please be advised that any self-assembled groups will not be seated together. To ensure a premium lounge experience for all guests, we do ask that large groups are both respectful of those guests around them, and mindful of keeping noise to a reasonable level.
- Monday: 06:00 to 20:00 From 1st April 2020 Open from 04:00-22:00
- Tuesday: 06:00 to 20:00 From 1st April 2020 Open from 04:00-22:00
- Wednesday: 06:00 to 20:00 From 1st April 2020 Open from 04:00-22:00
- Thursday: 06:00 to 20:00 From 1st April 2020 Open from 04:00-22:00
- Friday: 06:00 to 20:00 From 1st April 2020 Open from 04:00-22:00
- Saturday: 06:00 to 20:00 From 1st April 2020 Open from 04:00-22:00
- Sunday: 06:00 to 20:00 From 1st April 2020 Open from 04:00-22:00
Location & DirectionsAirside
After security follow signs for airport lounges and My Lounge. You'll find us on the upper level of the departure lounge.
Available to anyone flying from the south Terminal.
Open from 06:00-20:00 until 31st March 2020, From 1st April 2020 open from 04:00-22:00