Search Purple Meet & Greet T3 with Electric Charge Prices
Purple Meet & Greet T3 with Electric Charge
Heathrow Airport Parking
- Includes Electric Charge with Type 2 Tesla smart chargers (32A/22KW)
- Meet and return in short term car park - Terminal 3
- Security barriers, fencing & lighting, CCTV
- Booking confirmations must be printed and taken with you
Meet and Greet Service
You will be met at the airport and your car will be taken to the secure car park by an insured driver and then delivered back to the terminal ready for collection on your return.
What is the drop-off procedure?You will be met undercover in the short term car park
What is the pick-up procedure?Walk back to the Short Stay car park to collect your car.
What security measures does the car park have?Stored in one of Maple Manor's secured car parks. All of the car parks are surrounded by a fence and are either manned 24 hours, have CCTV in use, or have dedicated 24 hour security patrols.
What else do I need to know?The car park has a height restriction of 2.05m. Purple Parking can only take cars that fit into a standard size parking space, which is 2.4m x 4.8m. You'll be charged extra if your car is too large. Minibuses and vehicles with 8 or more seats can't be taken for Meet and Greet services and will cost extra for other packages.
Address:Terminal 3 Short Stay Car Park
Map and Directions
Address:Terminal 3 Short Stay Car Park
Directions for Purple Meet & Greet T3 with Electric ChargeBooking confirmations must be printed and taken with you
Electric vehicle charging The car park has two Type 2 Tesla smart chargers (32A/22KW) and these fit most electric vehicles. Please check with your car manufacturer if the charge point is suitable.
The car park will try to charge the car to 100% but battery condition and weather will effect this. Some charge will also be used driving to the airport.
The car park has a height restriction of 2.05m. If you're returning to a different terminal just let the driver know on your arrival and this can be arranged.
Directions to Terminal 3:
- Leave the M4 at Junction 4 (or if you're coming from the M25, leave at Junction 15).
- After passing the tunnels on Tunnel Road, heading into Heathrow airport, follow the signs for Terminal 3 Short Stay Car Park.
- Take a ticket from the barrier, which you will need to hand over to the driver.
- Drive up to Level 4 following signs for Off Airport Parking'.
- Park in one of the Off Airport Meet & Greet' bays.
- Hand your keys and parking ticket to the Handover team at the Purple desk, located in the lift lobby.
Once you've parked your car and unloaded your luggage, lock your car and check your car in - the Purple desk is located in the lift lobby. Make sure you have your booking reference and return flight details ready to give the driver.
Your car will be photographed and taken to a secure car park by the experienced driver, whilst you walk to check-in - it takes 2 minutes.
You don't need to call the car park on your return unless your return flight has changed. If so, call Purple Parking on the number on your confirmation and choose option 1 to let them know.
- Exit the arrivals hall, turn left and follow the signs for the Short Stay Car Park.
- Take the lift up to Level 4.
- Your vehicle will be returned to the "Off Airport Meet & Greet" parking bays.
Please have the card that you were given on arrival to collect your keys from the Handover team. If you do not have this then they will need to see, and take, an image of your passport, which must match the booking name.
If you park for longer than you booked, you'll be charged at a rate of £20 per day. You won't get a refund for any unused parking time.
Purple Parking can only take cars that fit into a standard size parking space, which is 2.4m x 4.8m. You'll be charged extra if your car is too large. Minibuses and vehicles with 8 or more seats can't be taken for Meet and Greet services and will cost extra for other packages. To see if Purple Parking can take your vehicle, call us on the number on your confirmation 1.
Enter your postcode below to look up directions on Google MapsPlease note these directions should only be used as a guide.
Please note the location shown is the car drop-off point